Kuala Lumpur, 15 December 2017 – Zurich Takaful Malaysia Berhad (ZTMB) has introduced Executive20, which does not only provide its customers with guaranteed protection but also offers them annual cash payment benefits for a coverage term of 20 or 30 years.
This latest family takaful plan by ZTMB provides guaranteed takaful coverage to its participants up to the age of 90 years. And it is available to anyone between the ages of 30 days old to 65 years old.
“It is evident that Malaysians are finding it hard to save in today’s challenging economic environment based on the fact that 50% of urban households in Malaysia do not have any form of financial savings,” said ZTMB’s Chief Executive Officer, Salim Majid Zain during the launch.
“Hence, we developed Executive20 as an ideal plan to help those looking to grow their savings whilst securing adequate protection against unfortunate events. With the annual cash payout benefit, customers can decide to use it for what truly matters to them,” added Encik Salim.
According to ZTMB, the 5 key benefits and features of Executive20 include:
- Guaranteed Takaful Coverage – Guaranteed death benefit up to age 90 and guaranteed total permanent disability (TPD) benefit up to age 75.
- Annual Cash Payout – Participants can earn annual cash payouts from the Participant Risk Investment Account (PRIA) from the end of second certificate year and annually thereafter until certificate maturity with the options to choose from 2%, 4% or 6%of the basic sum covered.
- Maturity Benefit – Upon certificate maturity, participants will receive maturity benefit equal to the Participant Investment Account (PIA) value.
- Enhanced Coverage Options – Participants have the option to optimise their protection against unexpected events such as critical illnesses (CI), death or TPD by attaching additional riders which includes payor benefit, level term and waiver of contribution for CI.
- Conversion to other Family Takaful plans – Participants are able to extend and convert their protection to other selected Zurich Takaful plans upon certificate maturity without having to present any medical evidence.
Additionally, Executive20 provides a value-added option for participants wishing to fulfil their religious aspirations (Badal Hajj, Qurban, Waqaf and Amal) under the Amanah Trust Programme which is managed by Amanah Raya Berhad.
For more information about Zurich Takaful Malaysia’s Executive20, please visit https://www.zurich.com.my/en/show-me-zurich-takaful-products/for-myself-savings/for-my-future/executive20.
23,491 total views, 1 views today