The comparison tool, which focuses only on standalone covers aims to make it easier for consumers to compare medical plans from over 10 insurance companies in Malaysia.
With just age and gender, the tool is able to instantly list a number of recommended medical plans. The tool is also able to refine searches based on price, co-insurance, annual limit as well as lifetime limit.
To start looking for a medical that best suits your need and budget, CLICK HERE.
A chance to win RM100
In their strive for continuous improvement, iBanding is offering RM100 to one person who finds a bug in its comparison tool. This challenge is open to all Malaysians 18 years of age or over. Information about the challenge can be found below.
Find a Bug Challenge – Terms and Conditions:
1. Open to all Malaysians 18 years or over.
2. The challenge is from 01/08/2017 – 13/08/2017 (both dates inclusive).
3. To enter, head on to iBanding’s medical comparison tool and start searching for a medical plan and record any bug you find.
4. An example of a bug would be spelling errors, product info error, or even if the social media buttons are not working properly.
5. You can submit your bug findings by emailing to: email@example.com
6. iBanding will select one winner among all valid bug reports. The winner will receive RM 100. The winner will be announced on the 14 August 2017.
7. The Judge’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. Completion and submission will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
9. iBanding reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
7,278 total views, 1 views today